Please note you are looking at an event that has already happened.
Ann Price Activity Room
Bob Quarles will be displaying his artwork for sale in the Ann Price Activity Room during the month of November. On Thursday, November 9th the Friends of the Mt Laurel Library will host a reception from 5-7 pm. A portion of sales will benefit the Mt ...
Food at Library Programs
The Library is aware that reaction of individuals to food allergies may result in serious medical conditions and reminds all persons with food allergies that:
- From time to time, food is served during library programs.
- If a library program includes food, it will be noted in the event description.
- Food packaging will be available for individuals to inspect for allergens.
- Persons with food allergies are responsible for monitoring food served by the library.
- Responsibility for monitoring minors rests with the parent/guardian/caregiver.
- Some library programs will require an allergy waiver be signed before patrons can participate.