For ages 8-12. Registration required. Spots limited!
We invite tweens interested in playing Dungeons & Dragons (DnD) to attend this interest meeting. One of our regular teen Dungeon Masters (DM) will help attendees with character creation and go over the basic rules before running short campaigns each month.
Food at Library Programs
The Library is aware that reaction of individuals to food allergies may result in serious medical conditions and reminds all persons with food allergies that:
- From time to time, food is served during library programs.
- If a library program includes food, it will be noted in the event description.
- Food packaging will be available for individuals to inspect for allergens.
- Persons with food allergies are responsible for monitoring food served by the library.
- Responsibility for monitoring minors rests with the parent/guardian/caregiver.
- Some library programs will require an allergy waiver be signed before patrons can participate.