How to enter
Registration will be open on the North Shelby Library website from Monday, June 5th @ 10:00am until Wednesday, July 5th at 6:00 pm.
Judging and Winners
Judging will take place Saturday, July 8th . The exhibition will be open for public viewing at 1:00 pm; awards will be announced at 2 pm.
Within each age group we will award 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place ribbons.
- Use your own LEGO, Duplo, Megablocks or other LEGO compatible plastic bricks.
- Entries must be your own individual creation, not a LEGO designed kit, project found online, in a magazine, etc.
- Your creation must fit with a space of 20 x 20 inches. Your completed project may be no taller than 3 feet.
- Age groups will include:
- Preschool and under
- Individual age groups from 5 to 12
- One entry per participant.
- Fill in an official entry form and submit it with your entry. Entry forms will be available when you drop off your creation.
- Completed projects may be delivered to the North Shelby Library’s Meeting Room on:
- Friday, July 7th between 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, July 8th between 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Any creations delivered after 12:00 pm on July 8th will NOT be eligible for judging.
- Judging will be conducted in the afternoon. The doors will open at 1:00 pm for entries to be viewed by the public. Winners will be announced at 2:00 pm.
- Entries must be picked up and taken home on Saturday, July 8th by 3:00 pm.
If you authorize that your child’s work or image may be considered for display and promotion of the North Shelby Library please complete a photo release form included with the entry form you will receive and fill out the day you drop off your creations.
For more information contact Kristy at 439-5505 or email@example.com